The BRUDER police are being reinforced and expanding their area of operations to the water. In order to be able to operate on any type of water in the future, a 4x4 police pickup truck with a boat and emergency diver will be added to the BRUDER emergency services. The service vehicle is based on the well-known RAM 2500 and a light and sound module mounted on the roof. Just like the real thing, the toy features a crew cab with four doors. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and off-road capability. In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The tailgate opens to transport it during play. Thanks to its maneuverability and versatility, the police boat with a control console is an important helper in police everyday life and offers space for up to 3 bworld figures. The BRUDER police boat is of course floatable and equipped with an all-around light so that children can re-enact missions as close to reality as possible. Two bworld figures complete this comprehensive set. While the police officer is assigned to control the police boat, the fully equipped police diver takes care of the operations in the water. pontoon boat
• The cab is made from transparent, high-quality plastic
• Doors can be opened
• Steerable with additional drag link through the roof hatch
• The additional steering column can be stored in the vehicle underbody
• Space for four bworld figures
• The tailgate can be opened
• Wheels in modern SUV design
• Spring-loaded front- (steerable) and rear axles
• Light + Sound Module
• A police officer with cap, belt, baton, torch, pistol, handcuffs, and radio device
• Police diver with an oxygen bottle, breathing apparatus, and fins
• Floatable police boat with all-round light and accessories
• Transport trailer
• Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
• Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
• Compatible with figure
• Scale 1:16
"WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard - small parts."
- All in-stock items will ship within 2 business day from our California warehouse!
- You will be emailed a tracking number with your shipping confirmation as soon as your order is processed.
Products purchased on the Bruder Toy Shop website can be returned to Bruder Toys for a full refund within 30 days of the received date. In order to be eligible for return, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact. All sales become final after 30 days.
If you have purchased a Bruder Toy from one of our dealers, please contact them directly for their return policy.
Here's What To Do:
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the date received. All sales become final after 30 days.
- Acquire an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by calling our Customer Service Team at (877) 858 - 8697.
- Mail the return package to:
- Please reference your order number from your BruderToyShop.com purchase.
- Clearly reference your RMA number that you acquired from our customer service team on the outside of your return package.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return is complete.
- Refunds take approximately 1 week after we receive your product. Shipping charges are not refundable. Returns and their costs incurred must be covered by the customer, we only cover return shipping for damages.
- Your bank account will show the difference in purchase amount on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank or billing cycle.
If you have any questions, call us toll free 9AM - 5PM PST at (877) 858 - 8697 or visit our contact form.