The snap-down stabilizer gives the John Deere big bale press secure support. The big bale press has cord bins that can be opened. The service flap with press mechanism can also be opened. The hay rake is driven in drive mode where two hay bales can be automatically transported to the discharge chute. The hay bale chute can be tilted up in two stages by chains. The John Deere big bale press is suitable for all tractors of the Profi series (not included).
Can be paired with accessory item no. 02342.
- 2 Bales of hay are automatically transported to the chute in drive mode
- Driven hay rake
- Stabilizer snaps down
- Cord bin can be opened
- Hay bale chute folds upwards in two stages with chains
- Service flap/press mechanism can be opened
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- 15.4 x 5.7 x 6.3 inch.
- All in-stock items will ship within 2 business day from our California warehouse!
- You will be emailed a tracking number with your shipping confirmation as soon as your order is processed.
Products purchased on the Bruder Toy Shop website can be returned to Bruder Toys for a full refund within 30 days of the received date. In order to be eligible for return, products must be in an unused condition with their original packaging intact. All sales become final after 30 days.
If you have purchased a Bruder Toy from one of our dealers, please contact them directly for their return policy.
Here's What To Do:
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the date received. All sales become final after 30 days.
- Acquire an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number by calling our Customer Service Team at (877) 858 - 8697.
- Mail the return package to:
- Please reference your order number from your BruderToyShop.com purchase.
- Clearly reference your RMA number that you acquired from our customer service team on the outside of your return package.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return is complete.
- Refunds take approximately 1 week after we receive your product. Shipping charges are not refundable. Returns and their costs incurred must be covered by the customer, we only cover return shipping for damages.
- Your bank account will show the difference in purchase amount on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank or billing cycle.
If you have any questions, call us toll free 9AM - 5PM PST at (877) 858 - 8697 or visit our contact form.